The Occupational Health and Safety Act is amended to require employers to provide Naloxone kits and comply with related requirements if the employer becomes aware, or ought reasonably to be aware, that there may be a risk of a worker having an opioid overdose at a workplace where that worker performs work for the employer, or where the prescribed circumstances exist.
- Narcan (Naloxone Hydrochloride) Nasal Spray, 4 mg/0.1 ml, 2 Doses
- Instructions for use
- CPR Face Shield
- Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves, Powder-Free, 5 Mil, Large, 2’s
- P.A.W.S.®, Antimicrobial Hand Towelettes, 12’s
- Security Seals, Spring-Lok, Numbered, Yellow, 25’s
- Plastic Box, 10 Unit, 21.6 x 13.7 x 7.9 cm
- Naloxone kits are mountable on the wall or in work vehicles.