The Prestan AED UltraTrainer™ offers features not found on any other universal AED trainer and is the most accurate representation of how current AEDs in the marketplace perform.
This compact and lightweight unit will give students a realistic training experience with training pads that sense when they are placed on a manikin. In addition, the pads are preconnected and voice prompts are clear and calm.
Instructors can customize their training classes with options to turn on or off the compression metronome and/or the “give breaths” voice prompt.
With a 3-year warranty and durable long-lasting pads, the AED UltraTrainer was built to last.
Prestan is the First and Only Universal AED Trainer with:
- Dual Graphic (Adult/Child) Training Pads
- Pad Sensing System
- Preconnected Pads
- Child Training Button
- Child AED specific voice prompts
- Automatic or Semi-Automatic shock simulation
- CPR Coaching, “Give Breaths” voice prompt
- Turn on or off compression metronome
- Turn on or off “Give Breaths” prompts
- Low Battery warning
- 3 Year Warranty
- Two languages
- 2015 Guidelines Compliant and Upgradable
- Play/Pause Button
- 5 Training Scenarios